Here are the articles and resources I will be using in my reflections, and I will keep adding as more come about:
1. Islam, L. Romana & Lisa Anne Murno. (2006). From Perceptions to Connections: Informing Information Literacy Program Planning in Academic Libraries Through Examination of High School Media Center Curricula. College & Research Libraries, 67(6), 491-514
2. Epstein, Su. (2013). 3D- A New Can of Worms?. Public Libraries Online. Retrieved from: http://publiclibrariesonline.org/2013/08/3d-printers-a-new-can-of-worms/
3. The Annoyed Librarian Blog found at : http://lj.libraryjournal.com/blogs/annoyedlibrarian/
4. Ferrel, Shelley. (2009). Who Says There is a Problem? A New Way to Approach the Issue of “Patron Problems”. Reference & User Service Quarterly, 50(2), 141-151.
5. Successful Self-Checkout–A Guide to Effective Implementation By Integrated Technology Group, A Division of Vernon Supplies Found at: http://www.libraryworks.com/LW_Best%20Practices/BP_ITG_0110.aspx
6. Does Label Children’s Books Constitute Censorship? By Lisa Hunt and Melanie Wachsmann in Taking Issues